Monday, November 9, 2009

72 hours later.

Common sense dictates that i am supposed to be reading the notes i have gleaned from the god and goddess of law studies yet after two games of table tennis the laziness that came visiting after my International Law paper refused to leave, even after the 3 hours i have spent in cathartic release killing zombies and a day of peace and relaxation today (a wedding and a few hours at home). The terrible day that is my IL paper refuses to leave me, still haunting my dream & wake for it was really an uncanny day (strange dream the night before and unexplained sudden loss of brain power during the paper). Now, after two days here i am, still lazing around. The fact that i have only another 24 hours to cover for both my Association Law and Law of Carriage paper cuts no ice with me, i feel neither fear nor excitement. The only thing in my head now is to head down that LanCafe and finish Left4Dead on hard mode. It seems that them fucken zombies has finally got me.

Its not giving up, its called not giving a fuck. To think that i've wasted one whole semester for a lousy paper which i hope will keep me afloat for next semester. After three papers which successively went from bad to terrible survival is the name of the game now. The chance and hope for glory is long gone now.


So, fuck the exams. Imma gonna wash me socks (again).

Here's a vid to keep y'all occupied.


No comments: