Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Why Don't You Get a Job?

Now that the results came out my status as a glorified couch potato has been duly certified. Not that i am not grateful for the prolonged break from anything productive, i am but there would come a time when you would be tired of all the idleness. Tired of just lazing around the house in the truest sense of the word.

I did however  put in some effort at letting most if not all legal firms nearby of my availability to be the running dog of the partners, to be willingly put under the yoke of servitude for the next nine months. Alas, to no avail. I must say that i am tired of waiting for the email that never came. Its been nearly a week. One would wonder whether  my queries regarding the availability of an opening was even received by the firms.

The old me of two years ago would greatly relish this prolonged holiday but not me. Not my current self.  Despite the manic urge to do nothing for the foreseeable future, another part of me would constantly remind me the need to grow up and start doing something..like, i dunno. anything useful.

I suppose the email server of the firms broke down and my email never reached them. Kot. Bugger.








No comments: