Friday, December 4, 2009

A Question of Time

It crossed my mind once, the thought to put it all in writing and stop wasting my time and energy on bridging this chasm. A creation not of the earth's crust but of my own devising. Leave them to decode the meaning. Building a bridge over an imposing stretch of nothingness that was not there before is no small feat. Foundations must be dug, plans must be drawn up, if you can't move the earth you bridge it.
Digging is an exhausting business, so is explaining, verbalizing, devising the plans. I would not be surprised if both side of the chasm would throw their hands in the air and went for a drink when things turn to shits. It is never easy but it ain't hard either, just a little time-consuming and taxing on the patience department. The most basic human nature is to endure and persevere.
I've got all the time in the world and by God above i'd scrape whatever perseverance & patience this frail soul can give.

No comments: